I20 irons don’t have the matte black of the I20 drivers, these have a beautiful satin and chrome finish.
There will be of course the 3 through 9 clubs and of course the PW (pitching wedge), the UW, the SW (sand wedge) and the LW (lob wedge). Moving from the 3 iron to the 9 iron, the:
- “standard” length runs from 38.75 to 35.75 inches
- Loft ranges from 21.0 to 41.0 degrees
- Lie varies from 59.25 to 63.75 degrees
- Offset ranges from .24 to .06 inches
- Bounce is noted at 4 degrees to 10 degrees
- Swing weight (swgt) for all is D0
* Read our Article on Ping i20 Irons.